Friday, August 8

Why is everyone so sad? Don't they know it's contagious...........:(
Seeing everyone endure something so undeserving is so life-sucking, even if you were merely a pan-handler who pan-handles for drugs.

oh right
So this dude regularly stands outside our store in front of the newspaper stands just taking in the hot hot sun like a sponge got arrested today. Oh yeah, he shoots heroine in our bathroom whenever he manages to sneak in knowing he's already been kicked out. That's freaking heart wrenching, just watching it all happen in front of you: the cops arriving, searching him, cuffing him. I guess just feeling so helpless all together just gets to me all the time. Though keeping in mind that he only wanted your money to get to other worthless and meaningless shit, I still feel for the guy in a way, I guess 'for the life he ended up living' is what Evan told me.

But still. Iunno man. I can't stand it when people are sad/upset/hurting/whatever. I just feel really bad for them. Not like guilt, but like...no one should ever have to feel sad. Yeah, I'm so naive. & optimistic when it comes to other people's problems. Hahaha. I know I know, without pain there's no growth. But what about if there's too much pain? This goes out to you.