Saturday, September 12

"If you look in the dictionary, you will always find hardworking before successful."

this past week has just been nuts. nuts nuts nuts. I think I've never felt all these emotions.. ALL AT ONCE and within days of each other. I swear my bad day streak would never end. since I was also experiencing pre "woman's week", I have nooo idea how I was able to smile through it all. through it all I've discovered that when it comes down to it, I will always have dance.

funny cus, all summer. all I've been doing was taking class after class. I freaking LOVED it! I followed my goal for once and took at least 2 classes a week, with the exception of a week or too. pretty hard to believe, but I've been dancing for as long as I can remember but I think these past few years was when I really started dancing. whether it was a class, a performance, or simply some footage I was watching, I'd pay attention to sooo much detail. it's not even funny, haha. I'd closely observe the way a specific move was hit, how each may have been felt, how much energy is required for the first 3 counts then how much control as well as relaxation the rest of the 8 needed. I took even closer notes on how my body specifically was moving like how I involve my shoulders way too much with a lot of movements and that my arms may be clean but my angles are weird haha. and forreal, I never take class or perform for the same reasons every time. haha umm.. like I usually take Jomee's whenever I can not to get choreo but so that my body can get used to moving so suddenly and differently. wait, I guess that's the same thing as getting choreo lol (btw, Jerome Esplana 3:30 to 4:30 Saturdays at Harbour). haha but anyway..

I don't really know where I'm going with this. I guess I just wanted to put word out there for Jerome.. haha and for my personal reference. like notes for a quiz, this'll be notes for a performance. yeah. haha k peace.

btw visit my youtube channel. I wanted to post a whole stream of choreo vids I've been watching, but since I haven't done so in a while, there'd be too many lol. my user is n00BEEBS.

Love, B

No comments: