Monday, August 30

I just wanted to say that I'm so grateful for all the outlets that I've been so blessed with in my life. to be honest, I don't know where I'd be if I never danced, sang, or wrote. each of these three have given me opportunities to explore what this world has to offer, and without one, both, or the other -

life would be meaningless, and I would be of no worth.

even more so, thank you for watching, listening, and reading what I've been able to spit out and create from everything I go under and take up. it means so much more than you think. I will never be able to merely depict the words or explain any means of affection to proclaim my appreciation for it all. I forever stand for the fact that an artist always puts a piece of themselves in their work; thank you for taking a shot at that piece of my very soul within the depths and care yours. all is love y'all

No comments: